CES can design, fabricates, installed and operates water treatment systems for a wide variety of applications. CES can provide services for the following equipment’s:
- Reverse Osmosis
- Waste Water Treatment
- Water Softening
- EDI (Electro Deionization)
- Media Filtration
- Ion Exchange
- Chemical Injection Systems
Chemicals ( Technical Support Services ) Water treatment chemicals, if used incorrectly, can turn out not only to be ineffective, but often counterproductive. Thus the key to effective water treatment lies as much in proper monitoring and control, as it does in the nature of the treatment chemicals themselves.
Providing quality Technical Service is therefore an integral part of our philosophy of water treatment. The specific equipment and programs offered are only part of the total water treatment program developed for your plant. A vital part of our program is a comprehensive service program, which is provided at no extra cost with the use of the products we recommend.
Start-up and Routine Services To ensure smooth and effective initiation of the recommended program, the Engineer from Chemi Equip Solutions will be present at site to:
- Ensure the Equipment is operating as per standard operating procedures
- Ensure that chemicals are properly handled and fed.
- Instruct personnel in the proper application of chemicals and implementation and control of the program.
- Assure that the equipment is functioning properly and control limits are established and maintained at a steady state.
- Service Engineer will visit the plant site at regular intervals to monitor and control Key Control Parameters (KCP).